What we do
Our aim is to be recognised as a leader in traffic management throughout Australia.
And towards this goal, we offer a wide range of traffic-management related services, including:
- traffic strategies for works on roads or utilities
- liaising with companies, government agencies and local councils
- obtaining all relevant approvals and permits
- implementing measures to minimise disruption, which can include everything from a letter box drop to full closures of freeways and other major arterials.
Given the variables involved in providing effective traffic control services and the level of adaptability and expertise required, we offer the following services as a complete traffic control solution to meet any client requirements:
- Traffic Control Project management
- Design of Traffic Management Plans (TMPs) and Traffic Management Schemes (TMSs)
- Acquisition of approvals, permits and Memorandums of Consent (MOC’s)
- Road safety audits
- Traffic Impact Assessment and Appraisal
- Transport Modelling and Microsimulation
- Trained and uniformed staff
- Fully equipped vehicles
- Provision of barriers and other road treatments
- Emergency works and call outs
- 24 hours, 365 days/year service.
- VicRoads pre-qualification
Daly’s Traffic employs in excess of 50 personnel who are the face of our business. Importantly, we maintain a team-based culture in which field staff are supported by dedicated hands on project management.